Skip to main content
ADULT TEAM/LEAGUE SPORTS INCLUDE:
- Men's Basketball - Shoot hoops with your friends in a semi-competitive atmosphere. Whether you are serious about your hoop game or you just enjoy passing the ball with you friends, this fun and competitive league will give you a chance to keep both your mind and your body sharp.
- Softball - Hey! Batter Batter Swing! Softball has three different leagues that can be played at Atrurnoff fields just West of the Richard Kane YMCA the two leagues are: Men's League and Co-ed League. Come out and enjoy the great weather and time with this semi-competitive recreation sport.
- Cornhole - If you love playing cornhole at tailgate parties and backyard picnics, now is the time to put your skills to the test! Teams must have at least two players! (no gender requirement)
ADULT INDIVIDUAL SPORTS INCLUDE:
- Racquetball - Did you know racquetball was first played in 1952 at the YMCA? Since then it has grown in popularity as an intense, fast, calorie-burning workout.
- Pickleball - Described as the fastest growing sport for adults, pickleball is a racquet sport that combines badminton, tennis and table tennis. The court dimensions are the same as a doubles badminton court, and the net is similar to a tennis net but mounted two inches lower.
ADULT PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Group Fitness