1) Games will be played on Thursdays at Artunoff Fields, 201 N. Johnstone Ave., Bartlesville OK, 74003. There will be a 53 minute time limit per game.
2) Games start at scheduled time. If the game before you runs long, the next game will start as soon as the Umpire is ready. No new inning may start after time has expired.
3) Bats with NSA or USSSA stamp can be used.
4) Each team must provide balls for their at bat. Men's ball - 12", Womens ball - 11"
5) Each team will pay the Umpire a fee of $20 per game, equaling a total of $40 per game. Fee must be paid before the game can start. If a team forfeits/does not show up for play, that team is still responsible for Umpire fees.
6) Field closures and game cancellations may occur due to weather. Artunoff fields are owned and operated by the City of Bartlesville. Decisions to close fields due to unplayable conditions are made by the City of Bartlesville. Closed fields or cancelled games will be communicated to team captains by 4pm the day of game play.