2021 Summer Camp
Summer Day Camp is the place to be in 2021! Your children will be challenged to explore new and exciting opportunities, be innovative, creative, and adventurous all while having fun. This year our Summer Day Camp will be held at Hoover Elementary School, 512 SE Madison Blvd, Bartlesville, OK 74006, June 1 - July 30 and at the Richard Kane YMCA, 101 N. Osage Ave. August 2 - 6. Please note that spots are filled on a first come first serve basis.
*Guardians must be in good standing with all YMCA programs to register their child(ren) for this program.
Day Camp Details:
- Registration opens Monday, April 5th at 5pm.
- Camp hours: Monday - Friday: 7:15am - 5:30pm
- Cost: Y-Members: $140.00/week, Non Y-Members: $155.00/week
- A $25 deposit is due per camp week at the time of registration.
- The week must be paid in full by the Thursday prior to the week needed. $10 late fee will be applied for each day past due.
- Scholarships available upon request and review
- No day of drop-ins (Day drop-ins allowed with 3 day notice)
- Pre-K through 5th Grade (Child's grade during the 2020-2021 school year)
- Guardians are responsible for providing their child a sack lunch and water bottle each day
- Morning and Afternoon Snacks are provided during Day Camp
- Swimming, crafts, and other various activities provided
- June 1 - 4 (No Camp on Monday, May 31 in observance of the Memorial Day Holiday)
- June 7 - 11
- June 14 - 18
- June 21 - 25
- June 28 - July 2
- July 6 - 9 (No Camp on Monday, July 5 in observance of the Independence Day Holiday)
- July 12 - 16
- July 19 - 23
- July 26 - 30
- August 2 - 6 (Camp held at the Richard Kane YMCA this week)
This summer child care program is designed to help young individuals have a memorable summer making new friends, learning social responsibility, and helping with youth development.
After registering online please print, complete, and return the information packet to the Richard Kane YMCA. Each child enrolled must have a completed packet to attend Summer Day Camp.
For more information on the Summer Day Camp program please contact Lanette Kramer at LanetteKramer@rkymca.org