We are excited to begin reopening our facilities on May 4! We want to keep our members safe and protected while they use our facilities, so we are following strict guidelines from the CDC and state authorities. On May 4, we will begin reopening in phases, and will gradually get back to our new normal.
YMCA Phase II: Starting May 18, 2020
- Monday - Friday: 6am-8pm (Pool: 6am-7pm)
- Saturday: 7am-3pm (Pool: 7am-2pm)
- Sunday: Closed
Changes in our Facility:
- Facility use is open to Guests and Reciprocity Members during YMCA Phase II.
- The maximum number of members/guests allowed in the facility at one time is 90.
- Members/guests must wait to enter if the maximum is met.
- All members/guests 12 and under must be accompanied by a parent or in Childwatch at all times.
- All members/guests will enter through the west doors (near Doenges Stadium).
- All members/guests will exit through the east doors (near Johnstone Park).
- Members/guests must maintain a minimum of 6 ft. distance.
- All members/guests will have their temperature checked upon entering the facility.
- Staff will be wearing personal protective equipment while in the building.
- Members/guests must disinfect equipment before and after use.
- Members/guests must wash hands before and after working out with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Increased signage through the building to encourage social distance, hand-washing, and remind members/guests to disinfect equipment.
- Locker rooms
- Showers (Bring your own towel)
- Guest passes available $10 for ages 18 and up, $5 for ages 17 and under.
- Reciprocity Members
- Limited Group Exercise classes with limited class size. (Bring your own towels). *Group Exercise Schedule*
- Studio A - No more than 8 members/guests allowed at one time.
- Studio B - No more than 12 members/guests allowed at one time.
- Studio C - No more than 6 members/guests allowed at one time.
- Due to limited space all participants must pick up a card at the membership desk to participate in all classes. Members/guests may pick up cards 30 minutes prior to class. One ticket per participant, no reservations. All classes are open to members/guests 12 and up.
- Limited Facebook Live Group Exercise classes will continue through Phase II.
- Cardio Room - Only use every other machine. No more than 12 members/guests allowed at one time.
- Downstairs Weight Room - No more than 6 members/guests allowed at one time.
- Indoor Walking Track - No more than 6 members/guests allowed at one time
- Pool (lap swim only. Bring your own towel.) - Only 1 member/guest per lane. no waiting on deck.
By appointment only:
All members/guests must call 918-336-0713 to reserve a spot. You may only reserve spots 24hrs in advance.
- Childwatch - Only 12 children allowed at one time. (please call by 7pm the day before childwatch is needed.)
- Basketball Gym - Only 10 members/guests allowed at one time.
- Racquetball Courts - Only 4 members/guests allowed per court at one time.
- sports programs/swim lessons
- Group aquatics classes
- Towel service
- Floor & Ceiling Fans in studios.
- Saunas, Steam Rooms, and Hot tubs
We will continue to review these guidelines regularly and communicate changes through email, our website and social media to meet federal, state, and local guidelines. We will continue providing virtual resources for our members who are still sheltering at home.