We are excited to begin reopening our facilities on May 4! We want to keep our members safe and protected while they use our facilities, so we are following strict guidelines from the CDC and state authorities. On May 4, we will begin reopening in phases, and will gradually get back to our new normal.
YMCA Phase IV: Starting June 22, 2020
- Monday - Friday: 5am-10pm
- Saturday: 6am-6pm
- Sunday: 1p-5p
Changes in our Facility:
- Facility use is open to Guests and Reciprocity Members during YMCA Phase III.
- The maximum number of members/guests allowed in the facility is our normal fire safety capacity.
- All members/guests 12 and under must be accompanied by a parent or in Childwatch at all times.
- All members/guests can enter and/or exit through the west and east doors.
- Members/guests must maintain a minimum of 6 ft. distance.
- All members/guests will have their temperature at the front desk.
- Members/guests must disinfect equipment before and after use.
- Members/guests must wash hands before and after working out with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Increased signage through the building to encourage social distance, hand-washing, and remind members/guests to disinfect equipment.
- Locker rooms
- Guest passes available $10 for ages 18 and up, $5 for ages 17 and under.
- Reciprocity Members
- Limited Group Exercise classes with limited class size. *Group Exercise Schedule*
- Studio A - No more than 12 members/guests allowed at one time.
- Studio B - No more than 15 members/guests allowed at one time.
- Studio C - No more than 6 members/guests allowed at one time.
- Due to limited space all participants must pick up a card at the membership desk to participate in all classes. Members/guests may pick up cards 30 minutes prior to class. One ticket per participant, no reservations. All classes are open to members/guests 12 and up.
- Pool *Pool Schedule*
- Group Aquatics Classes *Group Aquatics Schedule*
- Racquetball Courts
- Basketball gym (only 6pm - 10pm)
- Cardio Room
- Downstairs Weight Room
- Indoor Walking Track
- Sauna, Steam Rooms, and Hot Tubs
- Youth Sports Programs
- Swim Lessons
- Summer Day Camp
- Morning Childwatch: Mon. - Fri. 9a - 12p, Mon. - Thur. 5p - 7:30p
- Adult Sports Programs
We will continue to review these guidelines regularly and communicate changes through email, our website, and social media to meet federal, state, and local guidelines. We will continue providing virtual resources for our members who are still sheltering at home.