BEFORE & AFTER SCHOOL CARE
This program is available for children who are currently enrolled in the Bartlesville Public School system, ages 4 to 12. Activities range from recreation and games to arts and crafts, reading, music, time to finish school assignments and "free time" for children to pursue their favorite interests.
- Before school child care: 7:00am - 8:45am
- After school child care: 3:30pm - 6:00pm
*Note: Parents please do not drop your children off before the opening time or pick them up later than the closing time.
- Before school child care per week: $20.00
- Daily fee, child is enrolled 3 days a week or less: $6.00
- After school child care per week: $25.00
- Daily fee, child is enrolled 3 days a week or less: $9.00
- Before & after school child care per week: $45.00
- Daily fee, child is enrolled 3 days a week or less: $15.00
*Please make checks payable to Family YMCA of Barlesville
Initial payment is due the first day of school, all other payments will be required the week before attendance. Statements are not sent. It is the parents responsibility to pay on time. If the payment is not received by the previous week of child care, a $10.00 late fee will be assessed. Accounts past due over 30 days will result in dismissal from the program.
*All payments returned will be subject to a $25.00 fee.
Before & After School Care Sites:
- Hoover Program Office: 918-335-6350
- Ranch Heights Program Office: 918-335-6362
- Wayside Program Office: 918-335-6305
- Kane Program Office: 918-337-6234
- Wilson Program Office: 918-335-6303
- Coordinator's Office: 918-336-0713